It is the purpose of Holland Christian Homes to provide a supportive, caring, secure community for seniors based on Christian values.
The basis and principle guidelines of HCH are as follows:
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that God created men and women in His image to serve Him according to His teachings.
- We believe that Members, Staff and Volunteers of Holland Christian Homes must strive to serve Him in ministering to the needs of our seniors.
- We believe that life is sacred and is to be cherished and that our worth and dignity does not diminish with age.
- We believe that God has called us to share His love, compassion and reconciliation through our words and actions.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is present in all we do as we carry out the ministry of Holland Christian Homes.